Whether you’re interested in gentle or a strenuous workout, our instructors will customize the session to suit your goals and medical history. Benefits to performing Yoga
- Body awareness– Yoga will give you an increased awareness of your body.
- Sleep– Because of the benefits of both body and mind that a Yoga routine can provide, many find their sleep improves.
- Energy– Regular Yoga practice provides contant energy. Most Yogis state that when you perform Yoga correctly, you will feel energized after the session- not tired!
- Posture– The very nature of Yoga teaches you how to hold and control your body in a healthful position.
- Strength– On of the premises of Yoga is that your using your own bodyweight. This is the first step to building “real world” strength. If you can’t lift your own bodyweight, you have no business lifting weights.
- Stress Reduction– The concentration required for Yoga tends to focus your attention to the matter at hand, thereby reducing the emphasis of stress that you may have in your life.
- Core Strength– With a strong core, your posture, balance and overall stability will improve.